Dog lodging is handled by our parent company, The SA Dog Wellness Centre.
MORE THAN A HOME AWAY FROM HOME…
…IT’S A HOLIDAY!
We know how much you love your furry family members – and how sad it is to leave them behind when we go off on a long deserved break or business trip.
Peace of mind awaits you!
We understand that dogs are social creatures and they need human interaction.
Our accommodation is an extension of our own home – which means that your dog will have the warmth of human presence at all times. We strive to mirror a typical home environment – both in finishes, comforts and familiar sounds.
Please note that ALL contract Kyalami Doggy Daycare clients receive a 20% discount on all over-night rates! 🙂 🙂
Small Breed: R180/day (inclusive of day of arrival and departure)
Medium Breed: R200/day (inclusive of day of arrival and departure)
Large Breed: R220/day (inclusive of day of arrival and departure)
Giant Breed: R240/day (inclusive of day of arrival and departure)
Collection & drop off service available on request!
Please note that a 50% deposit is required to secure your fur baby’s booking.
- Interview: it is important that we meet you and your dog/s and that you and your dog/s meet us (for non-daycare clients)
- Completed Booking Form: please fill out the booking form below
- Proof of Payment: no dogs will be booked in without full payment upfront
- Food: please supply your dog’s preferred food and detailed feeding instructions
- Lead and Collar (well marked)
- Bedding (well marked): a dogs own bedding helps bring a sense of home to the lodge!
- Food Bowls (well marked)
- Proof of Vaccinations (including Kennel Cough): please bring a copy and the original to the interview
- Proof of Deworming: if no proof is submitted we will provide treatment on arrival at an additional fee!
- Proof of Flea & Tick Prevention: if no proof is submitted we will provide treatment on arrival at an additional fee!
PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKINGS ARE TO BE CANCELLED AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR FUR BABY’S SCHEDULED ARRIVAL
We look forward to loving & entertaining your fur baby!